SSC exams Schedule 2013-2014 www.ssc.nic.in
SSC( Staff Selection Commission) tentatively declared Exams time table for year of 2013-2014 Academic year.Its merely hearting news for preplanned fighting aspirants for make a Public sector career.it’s tempting news for unemployed candidates. this exam time table for SSC upcoming recruitment in 2013-2014 academic year . so lets start your fight on preparation for get rank in Exam. all the best advance. Upcoming SSC recruitment 2013 complete details here down. SSC jobs in 2013. further More details visit us SSC Official website : www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment exam schedules for 2013-2014 :
| Sl. No. | Name of examination | Name of User Department | Date of Advertisement | Closing date | Date of Examination | Section |
| 1 | Recruitment of Constable (GD) in CAPFs & Rifleman in Assam Rifles, 2013 | Ministry of Home Affairs | 05.01.2013 | 01.02.2013 | 02.06.2013 | Pa&P-I |
| 2 | Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Exam, 2013 | CPWD, MES, D/o Posts | 02.02.2013 | 01.03.2013 | 28.04.2013 | P&P-II |
| 3 | SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF Examination,2013 | Ministry of Home Affairs | 02.03.2013 | 29.03.2013 | 26.05.2013 | P&P-II |
| 4 | Combined Graduate Level(Tier-I) Examination, 2013 | Ministries/Deptt. of Govt. of India | 06.04.2013 | 03.05.2013 | 14.07.2013& 21.07.2013 | P&P-I |
| 5 | Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2013 | Ministries/Deptt. of Govt. of India | 11.05.2013 | 07.06.2013 | 11.08.2013 | P&P-II |
| 7 | Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (for Data Entry Operators, LDCs etc. ) Exam-2013 | Ministries/Deptt. Attached, Sub-ordinate offices of Govt. of India | 06.07.2013 | 02.08.2013 | 20.10.2013& 27.10.2013 | P&P-I |
| 8 | Junior Translator (CSOLs)/Junior Hindi Translators Examination- 2013 | D/o Official Language of CSOLs and other Govt. Deptt. | 03.08.2013 | 30.08.2013 | 29.09.2013 | P&P-II |
| 9 | Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2013 | Ministries/Deptt., Attached, Sub-ordinate offices of Govt. of India | 07.09.2013 | 04.10.2013 | 22.12.2013, 29.12.2013& 05.01.2014 | P&P-I |
SSC Departmental exams for 2013
| Sl. No. | Name of examination | Date of Advertisement | Closing date | Date of Examination | Section |
| 1 | Clerks’ Grade (For Multi Tasking Staff only Examination, 2013 | 12.01.2013 | 11.02.2013 | 24.03.2013 | Paper-I &Paper-II |
| 2 | Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Ltd. Deptt. Compt. Exam, 2013 | 09.03.2013 | 08.04.2013 | 12.05.2013 | Paper-I &Paper-II |
| 3 | Upper Div. Clerk Ltd. Departmental Competitive Exam-2013 | 14.09.2013 | 14.10.2013 | 24.11.2013 | Paper-I &Paper-II |
All The best for All Aspirants
Labels: SSC, SSC EXAMS 2013

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home